Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Paradise

Ever wonder where is your one and only paradise?

Yes, that's right! It's your HOME!

After a month of non stop home searching, i have finally stumbled upon the best choice presented in front of me. My current two bedroom apartment in a security building. Sounds great? Even more, it's just right opposite my university. Imagine the joy of waking up at 7.45 if you have a class at 8am. It's like a dream come true for me.



Picture taken from my room. That small pathway is actually one of UNSW entrance gate.




An overview of my room. I think i did a great job arranging my furnitures. *proud*




First time ever my table is clear of my mess. I wonder how long will this last.




My living room. Still full of friend's stuff.




Finally, i get the chance to use the bathtub. Perfect timing considering now is summer.





Last but not least, the perfect kitchen to cook good food. Yummy!



So, what do you think? Am i good enough to be interior designer?

6 comments:

owl_order said...

i personally think room looks good and comfy, except the living room. just couches and nothing else.

loved your room. the big table, the comfy bed, the wide window with shades. but are the mattresses blocking the cupboard from opening?

Clarence  - said...

yea, i kindda agree with owl that the rooms looks good and comfy, except the living room... look so crowded haha...

owl, i think the cupboard is the sliding type... at least, it looks like one la...

Anonymous said...

Yep, the cupboard facing my table has 3 sliding doors, each has its own mirror.

The thing is my room has too many mirrors lol, the cupboard is L-shaped, which means there is another cupboard facing the window, perpendicular from the current one u see in the photo..

good for a girl, but too much for a guy i suppose =P

Clarence  - said...

i think it's ok to have those mirrors la... makes ur room look bigger :D

levanan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
levanan said...

nice place wo...