Monday, January 12, 2009

On the street

What is the basic necessity for human?

1. food
2. water
3. home!!!!

So guess what?

I am officially homeless.

The thing started when my mum came over to take care of me. We tried every possible way to avoid paying extra fee to my current landlady (a freaking money minded old hag). In the end, she got so frustrated that she asked me to leave. Well, i do not intend to stay there any longer as well, so i gladly accepted her offer.

Meantime, i'm still naively thinking that the property i applied 2 weeks ago is a sure get for me. What a joke! After calling the agent today, she told me the property was leased. I was like.. WTF!!! I'm so doomed.

Homeless.. homeless.. homeless..

This thought has been haunting me the whole afternoon. Crap. Now i understand how worried shyh chyan is when he was finding accommodation after graduating from tar college.

Sigh, hope i do find one soon. Wish me luck!


2 comments:

owl_order said...

that's funny. i was expecting you to list an M word in the basic human necessity.

or the S word.

don't pretend you don't understand what i'm talking about.

Anonymous said...

M - man?

Noo.. that's way too discriminating..

S - sushi?

Probably haha.. sushi is nice..