Saturday, December 6, 2008

Updates

Yo folks, how's everyone doing?

Just to clear all the confusion, i am still alive, despite the fact that i am typing this in a hospital.

So..

The most common question: what had happened?

Long story short, i took an x-ray, went for my follow-up. After reviewing my x-ray, there i am, admitted again. Same old ward. Same old nurses. Different bed tho, this time i got the bed opposite the previous one.

"Welcome back!"

That was the first thing i heard upon arriving at the ward.

Alright, moving on, second question.. Why it happened?

Well, statistically, 30% of young, tall, slim, asian male are expected to have pneumothorax. Within the 30% unlucky one, 10% of them have will developed a second pneumothorax. I was always known to be lucky, or so i have heard. Well, i think it is pretty clear in my case. I-am-lucky! Who else could achieve such feat?

Last but not least, how are you now?

Hmm, pretty tough question. I wouldn't say i am feeling bad as my operation was a week ago and i am now up and moving. Friends are there for me, as well as my dad. But i wouldn't say i am good either. It has been 2 weeks here and this is a test of my patience, as well as a test of my faith probably?

So, what do you think?

Btw, i am torn between htc touch pro and ipod touch. I am planning to get either one for myself. First to reward myself for my result (although my result is not that good, got a credit, but nevertheless i think i had done what i can in my condition). Second my old phone is wearing off, dying of old age soon.

Soooo.. which one will you choose? Advice and critics are welcomed.

And to those who have cared for me, thank you!

p/s: htc touch pro is the recently released pda phone, code name htc raphael, combining both high end tech and beauty. A killer indeed: when work meet beauty. Price at rm3000, i think it's quite expensive. Ipod touch is gaining popularity among youngsters due to its smooth and simple interface and the ever booming apps for it. Priced at AUD329 for 8gb, it is damn tempting. Exchange rate now is 1:2.4, not a bad deal. Both can be my organiser and workstation and both are good. Headache right?

5 comments:

Clarence  - said...

arr... u said that u're old phone is wearing off... so by that statement, i guess that you're searching for a phone.. no?

haha/// i think the answer is pretty much obvious..

(Ipod touch is not a phone FYI LOL xD)

kiasheng said...

lol ya im searching for a phone..

Sorry should have mentioned it.
there is 2 option,

1. htc touch pro
2. ipod touch + free phone i get by
signing up postpaid phone plan

haha, either way i am fine.. hmm..

Clarence  - said...

oo hahaha ic ic... haha.. then u pick ur choice la.

jus consider these few things:
1) fingerprint magnet - some phones are prone for that.. then u'll be spending ur time wipe-ing ur phone whole day long haha

2)battery - see which one last longer esp if u plan to listen to songs using them

kiasheng said...

considered.. but still cant decide..
grr..
htc touch pro is $32x 24 = $768 x 2.5 is only rm1920..

i can save up to rm1000.. wtf!!

owl_order said...

raphael for me =D i don't fancy carrying too many tech devices in my pocket. you know how oftenly my pockets get torn?

but ipod touch's safari dam tempting T.T hope opera 9.5 is not too far behind